Thursday, July 5, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINN!

It is so hard to believe that Quinn is 3 today! I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. We celebrated his birthday on the 3rd of July at Grandma & Grandpa Snyder's trailer at lake Fremont. We ended the night with fireworks over the lake. He loved all his presents except for the clothes lol.. Today we are going to visit Grandma & Grandpa Tracey at the hotel and go swimming and to dinner.

Quinn is a great big brother, he gives Allison kisses and hugs all the time. He is very gentle with her, and is not jealous of her. The only time he "needs me" and won't settle for anything else is in the middle of night during her feedings when he wakes up. So all in all he is doing good!

He also insists that her name is Allison not Allie.

Have a great day and I will post Birthday pictures later when I get them download (I am such a slacker with pictures lately).

1 comment:

The Daigles said...

Happy belated Birthday Quinner. We hope you had a wonderful birthday and we can't wait to see pictures.