Sunday, September 2, 2007
WOW it's been awhile....
I know I Know I have been slacking on this blog thing but we have been busy busy busy. First we are now in Tampa Florida and semi settled. Then my computer broke, so Rob and I were sharing one that he also needs at work so I had limited useage. But then my sister came through and let us use her computer so a BIG HUGH thank you to Heidi! Now I can send some pictures. The kids are doing great and adjusting very well. Allie has not been to the doctor in a few weeks but by my scale she is around 8-1/2 pounds! So sorry I am going to make this short and sweet with some pictures. I am adding a slide show so it may end up above this post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, we are glad that you are settled. I've been checking in to see when you would update. Kids are growing like weeds! Hope you have some fun this year along with all of your hard work down there! Enjoy! Kindy
It's about time we see some pics of your kids.
I'm glad you guys are settled. Sly said Allie was the size L was when she was born.
Allie looks so much like her big brother Quinn.
I'm glad to hear all is great.
Take Care,
S
Post a Comment