Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Quick and short

Sorry this is going to be Quick and short. It has been awhile since I update but it has been a hectic month. First Allie is getting so big, we can babble, smile, YELL, and roll over, and are working on sitting up. We have started oatmeal but my is to lazy to start foods yet, that will probable be next week. She is 5-1/2 months old.

And onto Mr. Quinn. Well he has had a rough month. It started in Michigan with the Flu, then we got home and he started to get this cold that was going around, and low and behold it turned into MONO! There is nothing they can give you for it, it just has to run it's course. We did go to the doctor before this diagnosis and she gave us the ZPAC liquid form, for the cough. Well Quinn dislikes liquid medicine and pukes it up as soon as it hit his throat, so he got no relieve from anything. I even tried to put it in a strawberry milkshake (his favorite) and he still would not drink it. He had a fever for 3 nights up 103 degrees. These nights were not fun for me. He seems to be doing OK now. His lymph nods are Hugh and that was the reason we went back to a (different doctor). Hopefully Allie does not get any of this, so far so good. Both Rob and I have sore throats and the cough so we may have it also but I have not been to the doctor. Rob seen the team doctor a few weeks ago so I don't think his is MONO either.

There is our life in a nut shell!

No comments: