Thursday, February 7, 2008

WOW 2 months gone by already...

Ok sorry for those of you checking in on us. It has been VERY busy. Christmas was fun, Quinn loved it. The biggest thing was that he wanted a Helicopter (that santa from team xmas party) promised he was putting in the sleigh. Well I did not have one for him so a week before xmas I am trying to find a RED Heli. NO luck but I found a blue one that I hid in the cart at walmart one day. So we get in the car and I ask Quinn would it be ok if santa brought a blue heli instead and his response... YEA MA JUST LIKE THE ONE YOU JUST BOUGHT. I was floored as he made no comment when it was in the cart that he seen it. So I had to deny that I bought it. Then christmas morning the little shit says Santa bought this from Walmart.

We have been battling the colds here. They just keep passing it back and forth, but I think we might be on the mend. I am crossing my fingers.

Allie is now almost 8 months.. And on the move. She does the army crawl but can make it all the way to the back of the house. So I have spent the last week "ALLIE proofing" the house.

My sister Heidi came and visited us on a spur of the moment. While she was her we took her to Busch Gardens & Ikea.

Over ALLSTAR break we went to Magic Kingdom & Epcot. Thanks to Laura & Simon for the help :). Quinn and Rob had a blast riding all the rides while Allie and I hung out watching (and sleeping). Quinn had a serve Ear ache and had to have a shot the day we went to Magic Kingdom but he still wanted to go and did not complain once that his ear hurt. Allie and I got sick the next day but we all were troupers and had a great memories made at disney.

Rob is on a week long road trip and I can't wait for it to be over. I finally have a night that both kids are in bed before 9pm and have time to myself.

We will be heading to Michigan Feb 13-23 and Quinn and I can't wait to play in the snow.

Here are some picuters of Disney, Busch Gardens, and misc ones.















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Busy Kids you are! Well, there should be PLENTY of snow for you here. Have a safe trip home and have fun. Kindy

The Luciuk's said...

Nice pi Heather we are glad you are all good we have been fighting the same cold here back and forth I am so tired of it! Hope all is well

The Daigles said...

Looks like you guys had a great time.
Allie looks just like you as does Quinn.
Love the pics of all of you.
Take Care,
Love,
S