Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer begins or NOT!

Well our summer in Michigan was suppose to start on May 31st. Well 4 days before this we were sitting eating dinner and a gentlemen comes to the door (so I make Rob answer). He was just stopping by to drop off lawsuit info about the house we are living in....It is being foreclosed on! Are you fricking kidding me! This was the first year in 6 that I was not going to move, so I had not started to pack anything. So in 4 days we had to find a new place to live. Well we went looking for places and went through one the next but they didn't take dogs. We finally got a call from the management company and they really wanted to keep us as tenants so they worked with another couple to lower their rent to a hundred more than what we were currently paying. The new place would have 4 beds instead of 3 so that was a bonus, they would take our dogs another bonus. So instead of canceling all of our flights the kids and I flew back to MI and Rob and his parents moved the house in 2 days. Things are all screwed up, because he could have started moving on Sat but no one told him and so he sat around for 2 days. Oh well it's done and I will have alot of organizing to do in August. Rob won't be back in Michigan until after his trainer meetings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crazy!!! The life of Hockey! Gotta love it!