Sunday, April 8, 2007

It's been almost a month

Sorry everyone that has been checking in on us. I didn't realize it has been almost a month since I have posted. Well were to begin, Since Sarah commented on the baby I will start there. We are happy to announce that Quinn will be the big brother to a .............................. Little Girl. We have not chosen a name and don't know if we will till she is born. I am now 24 weeks prego and the due date is July 29th.

The Hockey Season: The Florida Panthers season is OVER! It was a battle to almost the end, they had me scared for a while bouncing between 4 and 6 points out of the last play off spot. Normally I would love to make playoffs, but in the last couple of months I had to fire my OB doctor so I want to get back to Michigan as soon as I can.

We will be leaving our house in FL in the next week or so and stay w/ Rob's parents for a bit. Then we will be on way North, we will take our time driving and reach Michigan by the beginning of May.

My digital camera is not working the greatest lately so no pictures this week. Hopefully I can get some upload that I do have shortly.

HAPPY EASTER to everyone and we will talk to you later.
Heather

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats! I know i've already congratulated you but Congrats once more. You are going to love having a little girl. You'll have both. Isn't that what everyone wants?
So how have you been feeling?
You guys take care and have a safe trip back to GR.
Love,
-S

Anonymous said...

If I haven't said it yet! Congrats! Have a very safe trip back to good ole Michigan!!! Gotta Love Us!!! At least the weather is getting nicer now. When we got back from FL on Spring break, we came back to SNOW!
Good Luck with your princess!
Vilneff's

The Luciuk's said...

Congrat's we are so excited for you. Wish you all the best.

Ya we love little girls

Love
-C