Saturday, May 12, 2007

We have made it to Grand Rapids





After 4 days of driving we have made it to GR. We took our time driving home so both Quinn and I did not get to cranky. We stopped in Cleveland to visit Tom and Anita and family. Quinn had alot of fun playing with Kelsey, and Rob had alot of fun playing cards with the boys. Just like old times. Then Sunday we headed to Michigan to see the family. We arrived and had a surprise waiting for us. Heidi and Luke got an 8 wk old Golden Ret named Oliver. So now we have something to do all summer...Babysit the puppy.. Our dogs don't really care for the pup but have not drawn blood so that is good. Hope everyone is doing good and I will update you all later.


Heather, Rob & Quinn

3 comments:

The Daigles said...

I'm glad to hear you all made it to Grand Rapids safe.
Quinn is getting so big. He's such a good looking boy.
I hope all is well.
Give me a call when you're not too busy.
How's the pregnancy going?

Anonymous said...

Heather you look great, I am glad that you finally added something I was begining to think you guys got lost tehe. Hope all is well

-Chandy

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you all at the hockey game! We'll have to get together again soon! Kindra