Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Allison Paiges Big Day
Allison has made her big arrival. I started contracting at 3:00am 6-11-07 and went and w0ke Grandma Snyder up at 4:30am and said I think it is time to hit the hospital. I was contracting every 5 minutes. Rob is not home yet, he had a Rookie Camp in Toronto and was scheduled to arrive in GR at 10:45 am. So when he called to check in and say he was in Chicago Heidi informed him that we were in LABOR. Then his plan got delayed 45 minutes and the debate started do I drive or wait. He decided to hold out and wait. I was dialated to 4 & 70% efaced. He arrived around Noon just as they were moving me to a "Holding room" because we had stopped the contractions to a minumium. Well around 4pm things started heating up again and we headed back to L&D I think around 5 and it took forever to get my EPI and I was in alot of pain until then. They we still trying to stop labor but Allie was having nothing to do with that. About 8:00 pm Dr Taber broke my water as just a trickle so the baby did not slam into the pelvic bone. Well my Epi was starting to wear off a bit so he said lets try a push and see what that does. Well low and behold He had to stop me pushing she was ready to come and the NICU Docs were not there yet. At 8:23pm we had a Daughter. (OMG that is so wierd to say). We are all doing good and we will keep you all up to date on Allie's progress and send pictures when i can get some down loaded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrat on your new baby. Your baby like to come early my girl. We are looking forward to seeing some pictures and wish you all the best.
YAAAA another girl we loves girls
The Luciuks
I'm so happy for you guys. You're going to have to post some pics of this little Allie. We all want to see who she looks like.
Did you realize that Ella, Avery and Allie are all going to start school the same year?
Take care and keep us posted.
-S
Congrats again, proud parents. Thanks for sending the pictures! She looks like a little pumpkin! Soooo Tiny! I didn't realize that Rob was out of town, how crazy! Glad he made it home, it was meant to be!
Kindra
Post a Comment