Sunday, June 24, 2007

Getting used to Pink!

Allison has been home for about 4 days now and we are starting to get settled in. We are on a 3 hour feeding schedule, and wow have I forgot what that is like (lol). Rob is in Phoenix for his EM meetings so my mom has been helping me with the night feedings and keeping Quinn supervised. Quinn loves to hold and kiss his little sister. Here are some of pictures of the two of them.
Allie in the hospital

w/ her shades on for photo therapy
Quinn holding Allie w/ Grandma Snyders help
Fishing at the lake (into his swimming pool)




1 comment:

The Daigles said...

You're going to love pink. L has pink socks, pink undershirts, pink tops, pink pants, pink shoes, pink hats, pink coats, need i say more? I never thought i'd be one to dress her in pink all the time but having people say "what a cute boy" left me no other option. I've grown to love pink, plus she's a girl and looks so cute in it.
HOPe all is well
Love
-S