Friday, October 12, 2007

Glitz & Sticks

Glitz & Sticks is a Casino night put on by The Tampa Bay Lightning. It is a black tie (optional) but the guys must wear a Tux and the girls dresses. This event is to raise money for different charities that the organization supports. We had a great time meeting the new faces and seeing old ones we already know (which was hardly anyone for me). Needless to say that I forgot my limit of drinks and paid the price this morning. Here are a few pictures that were taken for us.



Rob & I

Heather,Rob,Laurie,Mike,Paula,Jason

A few of staff & player wives

Medical & Equipment staff

2 comments:

The Luciuk's said...

You look beautiful! Love all the pic we check in on you lots! Love all the kids one they are sure getting big.

Anonymous said...

You guys are smokin' hot!!!! I don't even remember the last time I wore a dress! How fun!
Hope it's hot down there, winter's coming soon enough for me!
Take care.... Kindy