Friday, October 5, 2007

On-line again.

Well I got the computer back all fixed and ready to go.

We had opening night against the Devils and won 3-1!

The kids....

We had pictures taken this week Quinn hammed it up and had fun, Allie could of cared less. I will have to scan pictures and post.

Allie is 16 weeks & had a Doctors appt this week. She is tipping the scale at a whopping 10# 4 oz. and 23". I know the size of some of your kids at birth. She is starting to smile and babble a bit. She REALLY LIKES to look at herself in the mirror. I have a huge mirror in the bathroom wear here changing pad is and she could lay there for hours looking into it. OH no what am I in for with that already LOL.

Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks.

One more thing could you please let me know that you are reading this by writing a comment or emailing me as if there are only a select few I am going to just update myspace & facebook.

LOVE AND MISS YOU ALL!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you got everything going! What a light weight you have.... Jordyn weighed 9lb 12 oz at 3 months and I think Ashtyn was around that too, but not positive. NOTHING like what their mom was like! I was a chunker butt!
Have fun at Halloween! (In MI) WOOO HOOO! Kindy

Anonymous said...

Good stuff - thanks for sharing

Justin & Heather